Ustaadz Ayub A. Hamid is a scholar of note and one of the highly respected
contemporary teachers of Islam. He has dedicated the last three decades doing Islamic
work - writing, conducting numerous Islamic workshops, youth camps, Qur`aanic study
sessions, discussion groups, halaqahs and tafseer programmes, serving as voluntary
Imaam and Khateeb, and undertaking jail visitations and street da'wah programmes.
Note: This series is providing the teachings of the Qur‘aan, not a literal translation.
Instead of literal translation, it gives interpretive meanings of the verses, along
with their contextual details. Please remember that any translation of the Holy
Qur‘aan is in fact only an expression of the translator’s understanding of the Word
of Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta‘aala, and hence cannot be equated with the Qur‘aan itself.
Only the original Arabic text can be called the Holy Qur‘aan.
Ustaadz Ayub A. Hamid is a visionary and strategic Islamic thinker residing in Canada
for the last 33 years. His recently published books are:
Take a Look
- 1. Islam - Does It Make Sense?
- 2. Unveiling the Commands—The Truth about Hijaab, Khimaar and Jilbaab.
- 3. Finding A Soulmate - A Guide for Parents and Youth.
- 4. A Book Unlike Any Other.
- 5. Islam - Adopting Its Paradigms.
- 6. Exploring the Islamic Beliefs.
[The Teachings of Qur'aan] Copyright © 2008 Ayub A. Hamid All rights reserved
This document may be used, only with this copyright notice included. Permission
is granted to circulate among private individuals and groups, to post on internet
forums, and include in not-for-profit publications subject to the following conditions:
(1) Material used must be produced faithfully in full, without alteration or omission;
(2) The author’s subject title must remain unchanged, in whole or in part; (3) Material
must be attributed to the author Ustaadz Ayub A. Hamid. Contact the author for all
other rights, which are reserved.